Be a Nintendo Switch Online TESTER
As you can imagine, playing video games for a living can be great fun! As a product tester at Nintendo, you could have the opportunity to test development software, identify programming issues, evaluate the product for content guidelines, and document quality-assurance checks.
We’re looking for members to test and review and keep a Nintendo Switch!
Review the new Nintendo Switch for free! Along with The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, this fantastic bundle is worth £328, but could be yours for free when you become a tester or reviewer online!
- Play at home or on the go
- One controller or two, vertical or sideways, motion controls or buttons…Joy‑Con and Nintendo Switch give you total gameplay flexibility
- Start a gaming party anytime with multiplayer games for Nintendo Switch
- Play online with other Nintendo Switch gamers
- Link up to eight systems together to play anywhere
So What Happens Now?
Register for this opportunity by clicking the ‘sign up’ button, and enter your details. You will then be presented with a list of offers. Work your way through the offers list to complete your registration; most people opt into 3 or 4 offers, so only opt into those that you are interested in. You will be contacted by the offer advertisers for any offers that you opt in to.
If you are selected as our reviewer, we will contact you straight away via email, to your address book to ensure you receive our emails. We will send our chosen reviewer a Nintendo Switch to review and keep for free!
- ‘Sign Up’ and then complete all of the questions within the offer list.
- If you are selected to be a product tester, you will be sent a free Nintendo Switch, along with a confirmation letter, A4 poster, and review checklist.
- Test the product and send us your written review, video review, and photos.
- Your review will then be published in our Review Room.
- Reviewers are selected at random every week and if selected, you will be contacted via phone or email.
All reviews get entered into a monthly draw
Nintendo’s portable new gaming console undergoes a thorough scratch, burn and twist durability test.
If you’re lucky enough to own the new Nintendo Switch, you’re probably already playing Breath of the Wild and wondering how well the lightweight device will hold up over time. YouTube channel JerryRigEverything posted a fascinating Switch durability test video on Monday, and it offers a few surprises.
The video kicks off in a low-key way with a screen scratch test that reveals the display’s plastic composition. “It’s a valid, cost-effective trade-off,” the JerryRigEverything narrator says. The downside is that it’s easily scratched and could benefit from a screen protector.